- Philadelphia, PA
Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our range of energy consulting services help our clients stay aware of changes in the wholesale and retail electric and gas markets and respond appropriately to changes as they take place. We provide a full range of consulting services including management of generation and load responsibilities, Demand Side Response, load forecasting, and energy price forecasting.
CES is seeking a talented and driven SQL Analyst to provide support services to our retail electric and natural gas clients. This role will be a part of a growing team and will support and work closely with team leaders from the Retail IT and Retail Services Teams. It is a great opportunity for a talented, hard-working, detail-oriented, individual looking to help develop this growing business area.
- Utilize MS SQL Server T-SQL to research data requests from Retail Services Team and write stored procedures.
- Create and manage reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for both internal and external clients.
- Investigate possible bugs and provide fix requirements to development team for advanced bugs.
- Correct bugs that are MS SQL Server T-SQL or SSRS related.
- Provide functional testing support for new features where applicable.
- Perform regular operational tasks for the Retail IT team.
- 2 or more years of business, IT or related experience.
- Intermediate/Advanced MS SQL Server T-SQL
- Proficient in SSRS
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Competitive salary range of $50,000 to $80,000 commensurate with experience. Customized Energy Solutions recognizes employees have a life outside of work. In addition to our competitive salary and profit sharing opportunities, we offer reasonable work hours and excellent benefits.