Online Research Coordinator
Our organization strives to improve client company hiring practices by maintaining a consultative approach with corporations. This is achieved by leveraging a high touch/ high technology process that produces quality candidate flow, greater retention, and solid relationships with hiring managers and companies nationwide.
Our company provides a flexible work schedule, Medical FSA, 401K with company match, and the opportunity to work with a dedicated group of self-starters who possess a passion for increasing the size and scope of our company at all levels to benefit each member of our team. Creative individuals will find increased opportunity for rapid growth, high levels of advancement, and the ability to create new business in a quickly growing industry of technology based recruiting.
Cutting Edge Connect - Making a Visual Difference in the Recruiting Industry
Cutting Edge Connect, a technology-based executive search firm located in Chicago, is currently looking for an Online Research Coordinator for our Midwest operations.
The Online Research Coordinator is responsible for indentifying qualified individuals to fill our client requisitions by using passive talent acquisition resources. This individual will have a strong mastery over advanced web search techniques and be able to generate talent searches on a variety of online platforms.
- Assist Project Managers by supplying qualified candidate profiles for open requisitions.
- Leverage paid sourcing tools to generate leads and qualify talent.
- Participate in sales calls to gain an understanding of a project’s profile and parameters.
- Develop and evaluate new sourcing strategies outside of traditional recruiting methods.
- Collaborate with Operations Manager in assembling passive sourcing processes that are efficient and easy to use.
- Attend weekly meetings with coworkers to discuss all projects and action plans.
- Perform clerical duties such as data entry and retrieval.
Basic Position Requirements
- Must possess a strong comprehension of Boolean search string generation.
- Have at least 6 months of experience performing advanced candidate searches through google, yahoo, and online job boards. (Consulting or recruiting firm experience highly preferred.)
- Possess at least 6 months of experience as a researcher, preferrably with an established sourcing firm or recruiter. (internship experience accepted)
- Demonstrate some experience in producing corporate messaging for social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for a past organization.
- Display knowledge of applicant tracking software such as PCRecruiter or similar platform.
- Maintain ability to multitask and manage multiple assignments on a daily basis.
Additional Position Requirements
- Willingness to learn new systems and produce new methods of talent acquisition.
- Demonstrated focus on process improvement and incorporation of new tools into daily duties.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong passion for recruiting trends and emergent sourcing tools designed to increase productivity and candidate flow.
**Cutting Edge Connect is a virtual work environment. The ideal individual must be self-motivated and work independently without immediate direction from superiors.
***Furthermore, Cutting Edge Connect is a rapidly growing organization that quickly adapts new processes and procedures into established sourcing methods. The ideal individual should be open to change in the workplace and adapt quickly as new strategies are incorporated.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.