- Westlake Village, CA
Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc. is the developer of the LiquidBiopsy® technology, a high performance rare cell isolation platform for biomedical research and novel cancer diagnostics. LiquidBiopsy provides high purity CTCs from whole blood for molecular analysis via PCR and next generation sequencing. LiquidBiopsy is the key enabling technology to realize the promise of personalized medicine - including the early detection of disease, real time monitoring of patients, and the selection of individual therapeutic solutions.
Currently, we have a need for a talented PLC Programmer to join the team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Programming and troubleshooting PLCs and robotics.
- Assisting with the install and troubleshooting of PLCs, automation, and other equipment.
- Modifying existing PLC ladder logic code to accommodate changes and upgrades.
- Assisting with the building of product prototypes.
- Proven experience programming and troubleshooting PLCs.
- Prototype building experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate with interdisciplinary departments.
- Experience working in fast-paced manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, motivated, well-organized, and interested in cutting edge technology in cancer research. The position is based at our headquarters in Westlake Village, California. If you see yourself in this position, and you want to change the world, we’d love to hear from you.