- Atlanta, GA
Cypress develops a testing suite that helps developers write automated tests for the web.
We're looking for a marketing director to plan and execute marketing campaigns (think email newsletters, social media, and blogs) to engage prospective and current Cypress customers.
The ideal person for Cypress can generate interesting and brand-relevant content while ensuring these efforts are in line with Cypress’ goals, brand, vision and voice. You are able to find just the right word (and the right emoji) for content on a variety of media platforms including blogs, social media, and email. You feel comfortable constantly innovating and experimenting and can take programs from strategy through execution. You are capable and comfortable assessing the potential impact of a marketing campaign at conferences and events.
- Execute a wide variety of efforts, in-person events, email, webinars, online marketing, and sponsorships to drive leads and pipeline.
- Measure and optimize Cypress’ impact with a constant effort to attract new customers.
- Monitor and influence the conversations related to Cypress’ brand on social networks.
- Test new marketing channels. Own end-to-end processes including planning, creative development, tracking/technical integration, analysis, and optimization.
- Engage followers of events where Cypress is participating in real-time.
- Conduct outreach for new prospective partners and events. Assist in coordinating Cypress participation at both technical and startup events.
- 2+ years hands-on experience contributing to and managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) on behalf of a business.
- An understanding of marketing inside and out, from strategy to execution, of both online and offline channels (events & partnership marketing experience is a plus)
- Be a sharp copy editor for your own writing, as well as for others.
- Good knowledge of process management and social media tools (Google Drive, CRMs, email marketing software).
- Experience running remote teams and delegating out when needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.