Customer Success Manager
- Atlanta, GA
Cypress develops a testing suite that helps developers write automated tests for the web.
We're looking for a customer success manager to be a community advocate for Cypress.
The ideal person for Cypress should have some technical expertise and want to work closely solving customer's problems. You will be the voice of Cypress, fielding calls, emails, and chats from customers. You are someone who is passionate about customer experience and knows what it means to go above and beyond as a proponent for Cypress. You must be calm in the face of a crises, caring and understanding, and able to have a strong sense of empathy in difficult situations.
- Become an expert on Cypress, while keeping up with industry trends in test automation.
- Help drive strategy and results for customer communications.
- Help Cypress differentiate as a brand with potential customers.
- Provide friendly, timely support to Cypress customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Document all contacts in a CRM system.
- Make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users.
- Build metrics to monitor and measure success of community engagement.
- Engage with potential and current customers at community events.
- Experience understanding customer needs and translating them into actionable, achievable goals.
- Background in social media, blogging, and online community engagement with the ability to quickly learn web-based user support applications.
- Proven experience launching programs that inform and delight customers (e.g. building an online forum, launching programs tailored to specific audiences).
- History of supporting users at varying skill levels through a number of support channels (chat, CRM systems, blogs, Twitter, in-person).
- Proven success building and implementing Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations.
- Ability to travel occasionally to technical conferences and events (including international).
- Technical or programming background a plus.
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.