- Atlanta, GA
Cypress develops a testing suite that helps developers write automated tests for the web.
We're looking for a community intern to work alongside our marketing and customer success teams in growing customer engagement.
The ideal person for Cypress has a passion to learn more about the process behind a SaaS product in a technology-centric company. You have a positive attitude and an ability to take initiative. You have the ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail.
We allow for flexible hours, but being in our office in Atlanta every work day is very important.
- Help current Customer Success Manager build relationships and provide value and attention to customers.
- Join customer meetings and calls with internal teams, helping to capture key feedback points and assisting with a plan to go forward.
- Identify ways to help make our current process of engaging with customers even better.
- Work with marketing team to build marketing campaigns to achieve business goals.
- Assist on onsite events to coordinate setup, maintain customer engagement, and ensure timeliness of scheduled appointments.
What you will learn
- How a fast paced startup environment works including processes and systems.
- Client relationship methodology
- Techniques to create engaging content.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- An ability to capture loads of information, synthesize it, and propose action items.
- Proficiency with building and maintaining spreadsheets and working with online management tools (Google forms, CRMs).
- Experience with using social media to connect with a community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.