- Atlanta, GA
Cypress develops a testing suite that helps developers write automated tests for the web.
We allow for flexible hours, but being in our office in Atlanta every work day is very important.
- Develop new features, enhance existing features and implement bug fixes in existing code.
- Write lots of unit and integration tests.
- Self document development processes.
- Scope, estimate, and prioritize work.
- Conduct demos and/or presentations to developers about our product and it's use.
- Experience architecting applications and code that is tested, scalable, and performant.
- A portfolio of code you have written.
- Proficiency with React.js and the accompanying ecosystem.
- Ability to research and make decisions on your own about best technologies to utilize for new projects.
- Have a deep understanding of how the DOM works, web tooling, debugging, and memory profiling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.