D4is Solutions (x2) BI Developers (MS BI tool stack, SQL & Oracle)
- Ottawa, Canada
At D4iS we offer our Private Company and Government Clients a combination of business intelligence (BI) turnkey solutions and professional services, in order to maximize the value of data contained within their operational systems. Our services include specific SAP expertise (BI and Finance), data warehousing, data management, enterprise architecture and data integration.
Chez D4iS nous offrons à nos clients gouvernementaux et entreprises privées une combinaison de business intelligence (BI) solutions clés en main et des services professionnels, afin de maximiser la valeur des données contenues dans leurs systèmes opérationnels. Nos services comprennent une expertise spécifique SAP (BI et des Finances), entrepôts de données, gestion des données, l'architecture d'entreprise et intégration des données.
This contract assignment will last from start date until March 31, 2015
• Create and/or modify reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2012;
• Create and/or modify extract, transform, and load routines using SQL Server Integration Services 2012.
• Create and/or modify SQL Server Analysis Server 2012 cubes;
• Analyze requirements and make design decisions that align with the Client development frameworks and guidelines;
• Conduct unit, regression, and volume testing of reporting components;
• Design and development of database objects required to support reporting;
• Identify and recommend technical options. Prepare and present technical briefings to project authorities;
• Produce documentation on reporting components for both end-users of reporting system and for developers.
- Must presently be a Canadian Resident to be eligible
- Must presently have an active 'Enhanced Reliability' Security Clearance, from the Canadian Federal Government to be eligible;
- Must have six (x6) years plus, working experience developing BI solutions to be eligible;
- Must have four (x4) years plus, working experience using MS Analysis Services, MS Reporting Services, and MS Integration Services version 2005 plus to be eligible;
- Must have two (x2) years plus, working experience using Team Foundation Server with the MS BI tool stack to be eligible;
- Must have three (x3) years plus,working experience using Oracle 10 or higher to develop databases and related objects (tables, views, indexes, relationships, and stored procedures) to be eligible.
MUST MEET MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS
MUST PRESENTLY BE A RESIDENT IN CANADA