D4is Solutions - Oracle 9i, PL/SQL Developer (GoC)
- Ottawa, Canada
At D4iS we offer our Private Company and Government Clients a combination of business intelligence (BI) turnkey solutions and professional services, in order to maximize the value of data contained within their operational systems. Our services include specific SAP expertise (BI and Finance), data warehousing, data management, enterprise architecture and data integration.
Chez D4iS nous offrons à nos clients gouvernementaux et entreprises privées une combinaison de business intelligence (BI) solutions clés en main et des services professionnels, afin de maximiser la valeur des données contenues dans leurs systèmes opérationnels. Nos services comprennent une expertise spécifique SAP (BI et des Finances), entrepôts de données, gestion des données, l'architecture d'entreprise et intégration des données.
Term: IMMEDIATE START until December 18th, 2013, with an additional 1 year extension.
- Development / release schedule and plan;
- Database Schemas;
- Database Configuration;
- Detailed design documentation;
- Business requirements analysis;
- Options analysis;
- Application Code for web, application and database servers;
- Source Code;
- Weekly Code Reviews;
- Client primary business flow application review;
- Stakeholder review;
- Complete business lifecycle application review;
- Test Case / Scenario documentation updates and completion
- User Acceptance Testing support documentation;
- Release migration to production environment;
- Updated system documentation, including use cases, repositories, process and data models;
- User Guideline documentation (knowledge repository input);
- Release packages;
- Status reports;
- Ongoing application support and maintenance;
- Enhancement of system help features; and
- Any other deliverable that is related to Oracle development.
- You MUST have an active ENHANCED RELIABILITY security clearance, isued by the Canadian Government;
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the last seven (7) years in which they had to develop web based applications using SQL and PL/SQL with Oracle as the database backend;
- have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the last seven (7) years producing UML design documents;
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the last five (5) years implementing testing strategies.
MUST MEET QUALIFICATIONS TO BE ELIGIBLE
MUST PRESENTLY BE A RESIDENT IN CANADA
MUST have an active ENHANCED RELIABILITY security clearance, isued by the Canadian Government.