Senior Network Engineer
- East Rutherford, NJ
DBR360 is a leading managed service provider that integrates advanced networking technologies and virtualization infrastructure into private and public cloud solutions. DBR360's name speaks to its ability to Design, Build and Run advanced solutions to help clients align their cloud and network strategies. DBR360 delivers cloud, private network and IT infrastructures for enterprises, service providers and system integrators. DBR360's advanced infrastructure-as-a-service capabilities incorporate its virtual data center environment, industry-leading orchestration engine, backend storage, distributed carrier gateway deployments and professional service organization to deliver high performance, secure, scalable and cost-effective solutions.
- Design, architect and upgrade large complex service provider and enterprise infrastructures
- Act as a technical lead on select project implementations
- Provide and maintain detailed documentation e.g. rack elevations, Visio drawings, CAD.
- Execute hands on implementation of projects
- Perform network requirement analysis and assist with requirements gathering, optimization and upgrade assistance.
- Communicate regularly with the customer, project team, and other project stakeholders regarding project management activities including planning, progress, issues and problem resolution.
Provide Tier II & Tier III Support for existing customers when required.
- Detailed experience with overall network design and implementation within a Data Center environment.
- Experience in working with Brocade, Force10, Cisco and Juniper Network Devices.
- Proficient in Network Routing Protocols EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, VRRP ETC.
- Proficient in WAN Technologies including L2/L3 MPLS, L3 VRF’s, MRRP and UPSR and RPR
- Proficient in Layer 2 Technologies VLANs, Port Trunking, EtherChannel, ETC.
- Proficient in TDM Technologies T1, Frame Relay, MLPPP etc.
- Experience providing post-project support
- CCNP minimum requirement
- CCIE R/S is desired but not required.
- Solid and demonstrated communication skills (verbal and written)
- Additional expertise in either Citrix and VMware virtualization technologies , Juniper SRX and Netscreen desired
- Must be available to travel within NY/NJ/CT and DC areas and occasionally elsewhere throughout the company's client geography
DBR360 provides a competitive compensation package consisting of a competitive base salary and bonus program. In addition, we are pleased to provide employees with a very comprehensive benefits program.