ASSISTANT DON / Assistant Director of Nursing - SNF
- Madeira, OH
'Skilled Nursing Facility'
An ally to the Director of Nursing. You must have demonstrated problem solving and decision making abilities. Over all function and management of patient care, family intervention, bedside nursing and all that entails management of staff and communication, documentation and organization of the skilled nursing facility.
- Education: BSN, required; Master's Degree, preferred
- Active License in Ohio
- Minimum of 2+ years current post graduate experience as DON in Skilled Nursing Environment
- Management Experience
- Competencies in Financial Management and Leadership
- Very keen decision-making and problem solving skills
- Specialty certifications/credentials
- Professional References
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.