DON / Director of Nursing - Hospice
- Fairfax, VA
'Long Term Care - Post Acute - Hospice'
The Director of Nursing accounts for the complete clinical operations of the hospice company. Crucial accountabilities involve financial, administration, leading the activities of the nursing group, delivering clinical direction, as well as ensuring advancement and profitability of company. The incumbent definitely will possess the capacity to work well with an interdisciplinary workforce to ensure quality levels consistent with professional standards and goals.
- Education: BSN, required; Master's Degree, preferred
- Active License in Virginia
- Minimum of 2+ years current post graduate experience as DON in Hospice Environment
- Specialty certifications/credentials
- Competencies in Financial Management and Leadership
- Very keen decision-making and problem solving skills
- Professional References
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.