DON - OR / Director of Nursing - Surgical Department
- Cleveland, OH
AN INDUSTRY LEADER IS CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR AN OUTSTANDING DIRECTOR OF NURSING
One of healthcare industry giants is currently searching for an outstanding Director of Nursing to complete their Class A++ team. Please contact our Recruitment Department ASAP for immediate action.
*Please take note and make sure that you match all the job specifications outlined hereof. Our client has very specific requirements. Please understand that these are very high paying positions and so criteria-matching is crucial for your placement. Specific Allied Healthcare/Medical inclination is a must!The
- Process Management
- Resource allocation and performance improvement and training
- Provides effective leadership, management, direction and administration for entire assigned unit
To do these, you need to be equipped with vast knowledge and extensive experience on budgeting, development, research and analysis of new and existing clinical services. You will be designing and implementing cost reduction strategies when necessary. You are also responsible for strategic and capital equipment planning and technology assessment for Peri-operative Unit
- Active License in Ohio
- Minimum of 7+ to 10 years post graduate experience as DON in Hospital/Healthcare Environment - OR Division
- Minimum 5 years Management Experience
- Specialty certifications/credentials - BCLS, ACLS, CNOR,
- Affiliation to AORN, required
- Competencies in Financial Management and Leadership
- Very keen decision-making and problem solving skills
- Professional References
This position requires occasional traveling.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.