Operating Room Nurse Manager - OR RN Manager
- Brush, CO
Hospital & Healthcare System
ONE OF OUR TOP CLIENTS IS CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR AN OPERATING ROOM RN MANAGER
An industry leader in healthcare arena is currently searching for an outstanding OR RN Manager to complete their Class A++ team. Please contact our Recruitment Department ASAP for immediate action.
*Please take note and make sure that you match all the job specifications outlined hereof. Our client has very specific requirements. Please understand that these are very high paying positions and so criteria-matching is crucial for your placement. Specific Allied Healthcare/Medical inclination is a must!
- Manages and coordinates all activities for 24-hour patient care unit including supervising and evaluating employees and providing input and assistance in all phases of the unit including: Safety, Environment, Infection Control, Equipment, Assistance to physicians, Regulatory and budgetary compliance and Q.I
- Delivers competent patient care
- Collaborates with Director, as necessary, to provide optimal services for patient care and planning
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing - Master's Degree in Nursing, Business or related field, required
- Additional Management Education, Certification or experience may substitute for the Master's Degree
- Minimum of two years each, management and clinical experience (involved with Perioperative Services), required
- Demonstrated experience in program development including accountability, decision making, time management, oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Active state license to practice in Colorado
- Relevant specialty certifications/credentials - BLS certified; ACLS required based on area of assignment
- Professional References
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.