Custom Brokerage Entry Writer
- Dallas, TX
One of the top 3 freight forwarding company in the world.
- Prepare and file Customs entries daily.
- Track and trace shipments daily and update customers and internal depts on status.
- Handle files from release to final delivery including timely and accurate billing.
- Act as customer service rep for assigned accts. Take calls, emails from customers and respond in a timely and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Customs Entry Writer/Import Specialist experience required.
- ISF experience required.
- ADD/CVD entry experience required.
- OGA Experience Required. Working knowledge of FDA, EPA, DOT, ETC
- APHIS / LACEY experience required.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Strong communication skills required to communicate with coworkers and customers in a professional manner verbally and in writing.
- Ability to identify problems and bring to managers attention for assistance as needed.
- High School diploma or GED required. College graduate or some college preferred.
- US Residents only
- Background check & drug screening maybe required.