Diamond stems from the ancient Greek word "adamas," meaning un-breakable. At DIAMONDEFENSE we create an un-breakable bond with our customers and our employees by always going the extra mile and instilling trust. Located right outside DC, we provide responsive, quality, and innovative solutions in engineering, cyber security, and counter-terrorism for our DoD and IC customers. Diamonds are among the most valued and desired resources in the world and so are both our services and products.
The Information Assurance Specialist will be responsible for developing and maintaining processes to protect the confidentiality, integrity, authenticity, and non-repudiation of information at appropriate levels while ensuring the availability of secure data and delivery systems as outlined in DoD Instruction (DODI) 8500.2. These duties include properly securing and managing data that is in storage, in process, or in transit, and ensuring the enterprise complies with the designated assigned IA security controls per the latest applicable DoD Certification and Accreditation (C&A) requirement such as DoDI 8510.01 (Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP))
- BS/BA degree in an IT discipline
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active TOP SECRET clearance or have the ability to be upgraded to a TS/SCI clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Minimum of (10) years of Information Assurance Officer experience, to include development of DoD Accreditation packages
- Demonstrated experience to support and maintain security processes, procedures and policies
- Demonstrated experience in developing and drafting project milestones, progress monitoring, quality control, maintenance, or training documentation related to information assurance activities
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of DIACAP policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in FISMA compliance reporting
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides, Gold Disk scans and or REM/Retina scans
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.