REQUIRED to be either US Citizen or Green Card Holder EAD
• Designs, analyzes, develops code, debugs and documents programming to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
• The individual must have no less than 5 years of diversified experience working with core Java, J2EE, multi-threading, inter-process communication, messaging, memory management, network and system programming, map/reduce, and general server side Java development.
• Experience with either vendor provided (WebLogic) or open source (JBoss) application servers are desirable.
• Experience developing real time systems is highly desirable.
Knowledge of shell and Pearl programming is necessary.• Experience with writing packages, stored procedures, triggers, and complex analytical queries, and experience in tuning complex queries are necessary.
• Work as part of a Scrum team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including but not limited to sprint planning, complexity analysis, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
• Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
• Deliver on J2EE and RDBMS based technologies for the Operations business
• Design the technical architecture for new applications and changes to existing applications including class diagrams/object modeling, data modeling, and system interfaces.
• Translate functional specifications into technical specifications and runbooks in support of application builds. • Perform application development build tasks and perform application coding in J2EE and RDBMS technologies along with select vendor applications.
• Communicate timely build status on development items to management team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
• Assist in third level support of applications once delivered into Production.