Diamond stems from the ancient Greek word "adamas," meaning un-breakable. At DIAMONDEFENSE we create an un-breakable bond with our customers and our employees by always going the extra mile and instilling trust. Located right outside DC, we provide responsive, quality, and innovative solutions in engineering, cyber security, and counter-terrorism for our DoD and IC customers. Diamonds are among the most valued and desired resources in the world and so are both our services and products.
- Design and Build client's UI Standards using Ruby on Rails
- Integrate with client's back-end systems.
- Design components, develop code and test changes utilizing development best practices such as test-driven development, pair programming, peer review
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, regression testing, automated builds, and source control
- Develop close working relationships with members of teams within the organization.
- Design technology solutions that are capable of integrating with a variety of protocols (e.g. REST)
- Validate successful introduction of newly deployed products and feature sets to the market.
- Implement technical solution that will best prepare the company to meet future business objectives
- Engage in technical design of solution that is based on use cases and business requirements
- Complete proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions
- Manage the creation of detail design and use case documents
- Create implementation guidelines and educate development teams on usage
- Engages dev leads and architects (both enterprise and domain) to ensure that overall Enterprise Architecture is inclusive of all stakeholder viewpoints and are vetted to ensure that artifacts supports, reflects, advances and integrates as intended.
- 5-8 years of experience in delivering enterprise-class, mission-critical, commercial, and scalable products
- 5+ years experience in Ruby and Rails development
- Experience working on cross-browser platforms.
- Experience in behavior and test driven development with RSpec, Cucumber, Selenium.
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, and Spring Integration a plus.
- Demonstrable experience utilizing development best practices, including TDD and Pair Programming
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development/design issues using clean, coherent code following established coding guidelines.
- Proven problem solving skills and an ability to respond resourcefully to new demands, priorities and challenges
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.