Junior - Mid-Level Application Developer - Datapower
- San Francisco, CA
Diamond stems from the ancient Greek word "adamas," meaning un-breakable. At DIAMONDEFENSE we create an un-breakable bond with our customers and our employees by always going the extra mile and instilling trust. Located right outside DC, we provide responsive, quality, and innovative solutions in engineering, cyber security, and counter-terrorism for our DoD and IC customers. Diamonds are among the most valued and desired resources in the world and so are both our services and products.
Seeking for a Application Developer - Datapower for a long term project. Location: Novato, CA suburb of San Francisco
- Experience in providing developing and deploying high availability architecture solutions.
- Must have a strong understanding of IBM DataPower SOA appliances.
- Must have experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting services using SOA DataPower appliances.
- Possess clear understanding of large enterprise sized middleware infrastructures and able to support the XML and Web Services of that environment.
- Must have strong understanding of working with various DataPower services such as XML, Firewall, Web service proxy, and Multi-Protocol Gateway.
- Strong experience in XML and related technologies like XSLT, XPath
- Ability to manage the troubleshooting of issues and conduct performance tuning, logging
- Familiar with general security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signatures), PKI concepts, and SSL
- Resource should have strong development experience in Datapower XI 50/XI52.
- In-depth knowledge of standards/technology that enable messaging, including XML, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, HTTP and SSL.
- Sound knowledge of integration patterns. Knowledge of XML Spy, SOAP UI, WSDLs
- DataPower Service development experience in XI50/52 - WSP, MPGW, XML Firewall
- Expert in XML technologies like, XSLT, XSD, WSDL etc..
- Good knowledge on Webservices including standards such as SAML, WS-Security and others
- SOA patterns, standards & best practices
- Soap UI and any XML editing tool
- Good knowledge on security mechanism and its implementation
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge in DataPower Admin activites