- San Francisco, CA
Diamond stems from the ancient Greek word "adamas," meaning un-breakable. At DIAMONDEFENSE we create an un-breakable bond with our customers and our employees by always going the extra mile and instilling trust. Located right outside DC, we provide responsive, quality, and innovative solutions in engineering, cyber security, and counter-terrorism for our DoD and IC customers. Diamonds are among the most valued and desired resources in the world and so are both our services and products.
- Transition from legacy and competing vendor equipment to Juniper for a trading exchange using multicast globally
- Develop and deploy scalable solutions for both global networks and data centers
- Identify, research, evaluate and implement emerging network technologies
- Develop and implement network management and related tools
- Engineer solutions for the firm's largest customers and their highly-resilient network infrastructure
- US Citizenship Required
- 7+ years’ experience with enterprise-level network design and deployment
- Experience with Juniper products M-Series/ MX / EX switches and QFX/SRX platforms
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Good understanding of current Datacenter topologies, issues and best practices.
- Proficient with the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring of core LAN/WAN/ MAN services
- Proficient in routing protocols: TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP, Multicast, IP CEF
- Mastery of advanced performance tuning and capacity management concepts
- Strong Knowledge in JUNOS
- Knowledge of SSG, SRX and NetScreen security
- Experience with Juniper Series Routers and Switches (M, MX, EX, and T)
- Extensive hands-on experience with enterprise-class routers and switches; Juniper, Cisco and Nexus
- In-depth understanding of network security and access control
- Experience with VoIP, QoS, and IP Telephony technologies
- Juniper Certifications including JNCIE, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIA
- Experience working in large enterprise networks is desired. The ability to work under pressure and interface with senior management will be key to these roles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.