Product Manager - Player Products (D/F/M)
- 06560 Valbonne, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Product
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
At Dailymotion, we build the best place for people to discover videos that matter. Every month more than 300 million users watch video content directly on our platform or visit high-traffic websites powered by our technology.
As a Product Manager in the Player team, you will responsible the success of a suite of products that enable our partners to distribute at scale their content, drive audience engagement through recommendation and monitor their monetization in real-time.
You will work alongside your product team, data analysts and engineers, designers, and marketing specialists, to build the right features to drive our network of publishers to succeed globally.
The ideal candidate has a data-driven mindset, a strong taste for intuitive user experiences, and a proven background in managing complex products with multiple internal and external stakeholders. You will report to the VP of Player Products and work closely with all the product teams of Dailymotion’s ecosystem.
- Embrace Dailymotion workflow and be a naturally collaborative team player
- Organize, evaluate and prioritize business inputs from Content and Sales teams and translate them into an impactful product roadmap
- Define meaningful metrics and KPIs, link them to company’s product ecosystem funnels and cooperate with the data team to monitor and optimize conversion
- Communicate in a synthetic and clear way the roadmap, the expected impact and the final results to all stakeholders
- Provide product stories and lead engineering teams during development for MVPs, new features and new products
- Be directly involved in product discussions with important global publishers and partners to collect markets needs and provide innovative solutions
- 2+ years of product management or related experience. Video or streaming products experience is a plus
- Proactive, with a bias for the action and a proven track record of taking products to market from idea, to conception and launch
- Data driven mindset, with strong analytical skills and ideally with a taste for design and user experience
- Assertive communication supported by objective insights and in depth, detail-oriented analysis
- Experience with the agile product process from the product management perspective
Please apply with a resume/LinkedIn profile in English
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Sophia - Antipolis
This position requires to travel occasionally to our different offices (Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, or NYC).
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?