Senior Machine Learning Engineer - AdTech (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Machine Learning
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Make a huge impact at Dailymotion by joining our team as a Senior Machine Learning Engineer. You will be responsible for building models and making data-driven decisions that shape the future experience of all Dailymotion viewers.
- Work on data science challenges related to online advertising by leveraging petabytes of video, audience engagement, and advertising data to build customized experiences for users and advertisers at scale.
- Work in autonomy and take full ownership of your scope: always push forward ideas and/or ways of solving a given issue.
- Design robust and accurate predictive models that instantly highlight business opportunities, flag potential issues, and ease reporting to all business stakeholders.
- Work closely and in collaboration with different teams on the full cycle development of machine learning models:
- Definition of the success metrics with the stakeholders.
- Data collection and hypothesis selection with the support of the Data Analysts Team.
- Machine learning experiments: feature engineering, model selection, and offline validation.
- Deployment, orchestration, and maintenance on managed cloud platforms with the Data Engineering Team.
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the Machine Learning Team.
Masters or Ph.D. in computer science, statistics, or machine learning.
5+ years professional experience with at least one experience in online advertising technologies and ecosystem.
Good expertise in machine learning: being able to explain usual theoretical concepts.
Strong coding skills in Python & SQL.
An experience in building production ML systems is necessary: be familiar with the associated technical stack (GitHub, GCP/AWS/Azure, Docker & Airflow).
Experience in a distributed framework is a big plus (Dataflow, Spark…).
Relatively good business sense and great communication skills in both English and French (fluent proficiency)
Autonomy and proactivity are important for this position.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Contract Type : CDI
🔍Want to learn more about us:
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)