Senior Technical Project Manager - Advertising (D/F/M)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Ad Ops
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion built from scratch its private video ad exchange 3 years ago and also implemented a Header Bidding (HB) display solution 2 years ago.
Dailymotion advertising is now looking for a Technical Project Manager to join Dailymotion advertising Ad-Operations Team to manage and secure monetization with its main demand partners video inventory.
- Optimize partner monetization on ads delivery, technical integration, A/B Tests, deployment focusing on KPI and revenue
- Align and harmonize the working practices of AdOps across all regions and be the point of reference for all AdOps
- Collect the Dailymotion advertising needs on the display and video side (Ad Ops / Sales / Trade Marketing) and define with product the expectation and roadmap
- Escalation points for Ad Operations, Publisher Ops, and Ad Tech Integration
- Work with Product team to define and test future features tools
- Work with Partnership team on a technical side to increase and optimize revenues
- Ensure custom set up before having this standardized
- Roll out standardized feature pronouncing guideline
- Ensure communication and coordination with business-oriented teams
- Acting as a safeguard to protect monetization revenues during deployment phases
- Document every project and capitalize the skills and knowledge.
Example of projects you may be involved in:
- Integrate Header bidding solution display
- Work on Header Bidding solution (Display, Video)
- Work and roll out new ad tech product that define the video ad rules (timeline, skip, no ad …)
- Automatize the ad process on all regions involving :
o Salesforce (Opportunity)
o IO/Billing solution
o SSP and DSP platform
o SAP (Finance)
o And JIRA
- Work on data project :
o Implement new platform data
o Collect 1st party data
o Integrate 3rd party data
o Data sharing with Vivendi entities
o Nielsen DAR Audit …
- Work on new video / display formats
- Work on new features to manage Ad rules
- Master’s degree from an engineering school, business school or university
- At least 4 years of working experience in a product or technical account manager role within the digital advertising area (Ad Ops / Technical Ad Ops …)
- A previous experience in the ad industry is a prerequisite (agency, publisher, trading desk, DSP, SSP, ad-networks
- knowledge of ad server, SSP, DSP display and videos
- An outstanding understanding and functional knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, oRTB standards, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and Tableau (or similar visualization tool)
- Good analytical, excel and ppt skills
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- You are curious, rigorous, a team worker, adaptable and resourceful
- You are able to interact with several teams and handle projects of different nature You are able to multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives
- You are able to easily adapt to new tasks and move forward by yourself to ensure a successful resolution in front of unexpected problems
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?