Account Manager (M/F/D)
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Ad Ops
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, Vice and more. Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly page views across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
As part of its growing global activities, Dailymotion is looking to enforce its programmatic and monetization product by building its own video ad stack to deliver new monetization solutions for its own ecosystem around desktop, mobile and CTV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
About the Role
Dailymotion has launched its private video ad exchange 2 years ago called Dailymotion Exchange (DMX) and we are now looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to help scale our growing advertising business.
As an Account Manager, you are passionate about understanding business drivers for performance, the range of Dailymotion products available to our advertisers, and engaging with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on these. You play a key role in growing the business by being the customer expert, developing integrated media plans and content/audience recommendations. You possess strong analytical ability and will develop deep expertise in Dailymotion’s products and proprietary metrics to build winning campaigns and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers’ needs. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions without guidance. This is a client-facing role that is also responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth. The Account Manager is an expert in delivering consultative solutions for our partners, earning their trust by educating them on how Dailymotion can drive business outcomes.
Serve as advertiser point-of-contact for all campaign-related inquiries from start to finish of campaign lifecycle by owning tasks and leveraging AdOps teams. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with Sales Directors to process and respond to RFPs, working closely with AdOps and Sales Marketing
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to analyze opportunities for key accounts and drive strategic optimizations
- Expand and develop client relationships to build and maintain deep-level partnerships
- Focus on client retention, growth, renewal, and client satisfaction
- Oversee I/O processing, campaign setup and creative submission from clients
- Serve as the primary post-sale POC for clients in a designated book of business
- Monitor and influence campaign delivery, troubleshoot and escalate delivery issues to AdOps team when needed
- Collaborate with AdOps to provide optimization for campaigns
- Collaborate with Business Analytics to conduct in-depth data analysis and develop actionable insights/recommendations for future campaigns
- Partner with Business Analytics and Sales Marketing to develop and provide strategic insights, campaign wrap-ups and/or quarterly business reviews to clients
The ideal profile looks like:
- 2+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Solid computer skills including advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word), and MS PowerPoint and CRM systems
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to contribute to process improvement, inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem identifier and problem solver
- Ability to function equally well independently and as part of a team
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Flexible time off; vacation, holidays, sick-leave (take time off when you need to)
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Remote Work Policy
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.