User Researcher - Internship (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Product Design Management
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
If you like:
- Working on end-to-end experiences with a focus on user needs and business goals. And analyse data from qualitative studies including usability tests, interviews and heuristic evaluations.
- Exploring different ways to solve problems, identifying pros & cons, questions, implications.
- Translating complex design problems into testing hypothesis and working iteratively with other team members.
- Articulating research findings into actionable insights and specific design recommendations.
- Collaborating effectively with other team members, including designers, engineering, product management, and others.
- Staying up-to-date on the current and best research and product design practices and trends
please, get in touch!
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Experience in conducting usability testing.
- Notions on how to synthesize research findings and to uncover and articulate insights that will inform and inspire design.
- Communicate and present research findings, conceptual ideas and research rationale both written and verbally.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Adaptability and eager to learn from your peers.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)