Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Apprentice (D/F/M)
- Paris, France
- Département: HR & Office
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Talent
Description de l'entreprise
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Description du poste
Our global Human Resources Team built across Paris and New-York takes care of all the Employee-relating topics from their recruitment to their off-boarding, partnering with all the operational teams giving a high importance to the internal quality service.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator,who can help us in the improvement and coordination of our hiring process. From our Parisian office, this individual will work closely with our Talent Acquisition Team built across Paris and New-York.
This position will also act as a key business partner with the possibility to work on and assist with strategic HR projects such as Employer Branding, Onboarding etc.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to learn more about the role Talent Acquisition plays in supporting key business strategies. You will work collaboratively with different stakeholders and be given meaningful opportunities to add value to our business. The successful candidate will gain exposure to:
- Talent Acquisition
- Data Analysis and Quality Assurance
The role requires to quickly assess and prioritize changing circumstances and develop strategies that ensure talent acquisition goals/initiatives are being supported. The ability to quickly and independently process ideas and implement changes is an invaluable attribute for the apprentice. This role is a mix of talent acquisition and project management meant. If you are eager, willing to learn and creative, your opportunity to assist with interesting recruitment projects will be endless.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters as needed.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team initiatives, such as campus recruitment and preserving the integrity of job postings.
- Coordination and Organise the overall onboarding process (Orientation Days / 90 days check-in)
- Work on the development of our ATS data and functionality (like self scheduling / report builder etc)
- Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources, or related degree program at an accredited university or college
- Strong interest in human resources (preferably in talent acquisition)
- Fluent in English
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Interest in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion topic
- Ability to work independently as well as within in a team while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Attention to detail
- Self-starting mentality, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Apprentissage or Professionalisation
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sports membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: