Sales Marketing Internship-Contract (M/F/D)
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Fixed-Term contract
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, Vice and more. Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly page views across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
As part of its growing global activities, Dailymotion is looking to enforce its programmatic and monetization product by building its own video ad stack to deliver new monetization solutions for its own ecosystem around desktop, mobile and CTV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We're seeking an intern to join the Sales Marketing team. This team is responsible for driving the sales strategy and execution of growing Dailymotion Advertising's marketing assets, through multidisciplinary marketing. The Intern will play a key role working closely with different teams in the US market, including sales, business analytics, content, ad operations and creative teams and will foster the circulation of information between them while driving sales enablement. Some responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Creation and update of marketing offers and materials (mediakits and sales decks, case studies, one pagers…)
- Pull syndicated data / in-market research from 3rd party reporting platforms & conduct analyses related to media opportunities
- Hands-on assistance with building blocks of repository, scalable market solutions
- Development of vertical or industry specific sales collateral (one pagers, sales pitch slides)
- Identify content sponsorship opportunities and build associated go-to-market plans.
- Analysis of official internet audience ratings (Nielsen, ComScore, Google Analytics, Kantar).
- Maintain benchmark and competitive intelligence on global online video market.
- Support internal digital marketing: newsletters and manage Dailymotion Advertising’s social networks.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS, in Marketing/Business or Engineering or equivalent (Junior/Senior/Recent Graduate)
- Rigorous, organized, curious, self-starter, comfortable with numbers and with strong communications skills – written, oral.
- Strong interest in media / advertising as well as digital marketing issues.
- Experience working in a media / advertising company is an ideal but not mandatory.
- Strong analytical thinking
- Creative skills appreciated; please attach samples, projects and cover letter
Location: NYC (remote until further notice)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6-Month internship
- Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 hourly (DOE)
- Commuter benefits (Metro-card): 100% covered by the company (on pause while company is WFH, to be restarted once office opens).
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.