Product Owner - Trust & Safety (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Customer Support
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
While working within the Content Policy team you will support the Trust & Safety mission at Dailymotion that ensures the safe usage of our platform.
You will be in charge of the team products and you will have a strong impact on the policies and the moderation processes of the company.
- Design and optimize processes to ensure user and brand safety
- Drive the team products and business-planning processes across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
- Support on the execution and scaling of the Content Policy operations
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Build performance tracking systems and provide reports
- Stay current with the industry standards on Content Policy best practices
- Help on exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritize, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Master’s degree from an engineering school or a university
- At least 2 years of working experience in a product owner/manager role within the digital area, preferably related with any type of user generated content
- Experience with SQL and Tableau (or similar visualization tool)
- Experience with Zendesk (or similar customer service software) is appreciated
- Good analytical, Excel and PPT skills
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- Curious, rigorous and self-reliant
- Can break complex problems into smaller ones
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on brand safety issues
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
For the France offices
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: