Data Analyst Intern – B2B Partners Audience & Monetization (D/F/M)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Data Insights
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As a data analyst intern in the Data Insights team, you will work on the following projects:
- Help develop our B2B stats interface - in collaboration with the partner product team- and ensure data accuracy and readability for our partners
- Analyze the impact of product feature usages (picture-in-picture, queue mode…) on our partners engagement KPIs
- Help grow our partners monetization and audience thanks to different levers (viewability, player integrations…).
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Understand and gather business use cases from different business & product teams within Dailymotion (Content Managers, Partner Product Team, Player Product Team, Publisher Ops Team, Moderation…)
- Translate business and product use cases into data requirements
- Conduct data analysis (SQL, Python…) from different data sources while ensuring data accuracy to monitor KPIs & trends around specific topics & projects (audience, monetization, performance, product features...)
- Provide actionable insights to our business and product stakeholders to help them grow our partners retention & monetization
- Build and optimize data visualizations and dashboards to make our operational KPIs available to the business & product people
- Develop a deep understanding of Dailymotion & our partners ecosystem (understand who our partners are, their activity, their business model…)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (business stakeholders, product managers, designers, data engineers, and other skills) in timeboxed missions around specific projects
- Document your findings and present them to a broad audience
- Contribute to Data Insights team’s development by sharing expertise & best practices, and creating assets (queries, dashboards, presentations, visualizations…) that can be re-used for similar use cases
- Prior experience in Data Analysis
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Tableau Software, Product Analytics Tools and Python knowledge are a plus
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-steering
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other functions
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
- Date de disponibilité : Septembre
- Durée du contrat : 6 mois - à temps plein
- Type de contrat : Stage conventionné
Want to learn more about us:
For the France offices
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)