Video Solution Lead - Italy (D/F/M)
- Paris, France
- Department: Content
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Content Partnerships
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As the video solution Lead, you will be responsible for growing the number of publishers using Dailymotion’s video player on their Own and Operated in Italy. You will be in charge of defining and executing dailymotion’s OVP Italian.
- Build an efficient strategy to grow player deals
- Identify growth player deals opportunities in existing media ecosystem in Italy
- Effectively introduce and articulate Dailymotion’s value proposition for player deals by in-person meetings, phone and email.
- Own business with leading partners prospects, including demonstrations, answering questions, responding to RFPs, both over the phone, via web conference, and onsite.
- Maintain an expert understanding of the Dailymotion platform, products, and back end architecture in order to answer questions, create solutions, and clearly communicate benefits to partners.
- Follow integration of the player and onboarding of those partners with Product/Engineering teams as needed ensuring success for client’s campaigns and aid in all troubleshooting and product recommendations for improvement.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including executives and team members in legal, sales, product, marketing, ad operations, and revenue to ensure long-term success.
- Proactively provide feedback on every aspect of the business
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in business development, or account management role with a leading digital company (Publishers/Ad tech companies preferred)
- Previous experience with an Online Video Platform company is mandatory
- Strong technical knowledge concerning OVP solutions
- Excellent communication skills in Italian and English (French would be a huge plus)
- Relevant experience within digital media and a strong knowledge of the advertising industry ecosystem – video, TV, mobile, programmatic.
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple departments (legal, IT, finance, support, ad ops…)
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point, Tableau Software, Salesforce, JIRA
Please apply with a resume/LinkedIn profile in English
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: CDI / This position requires to travel frequently to Italy
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?