Internship - Business Analyst Intern - EMEA/APAC (D/M/F)
- 140 boulevard Malesherbes, Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Business Operations
- Type of Contract: Internship
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As Business Analyst – Intern, you will actively support the EMEA and APAC business and contribute strongly to the revenue growth on these 2 markets.
Responsibilities are split around 2 main subjects:
· Sales operations: support the EMEA/APAC Sales, Programmatic and ad-operations teams by providing state-of-the-art business insights and rigorous processes to grow efficiency
· Revenue Management: monitor and analyze trends, support the local strategy and optimize our KPIs along the whole value chain
· Monitor frequently the main KPIs in all EMEA and APAC countries and improve reactivity of the teams to identify and fix issues
· Partner closely with the Sales teams to develop and execute their roadmap and business plan, with great business insights and relevant processes (forecasting and performance monitoring)
· Develop our EMEA/APAC business understanding and provide autonomy to stakeholders thanks to better Dashboarding and automation
· Provide high quality data analytics support for a variety of strategic team initiatives and provide recommendations on how to unlock more revenue (Regular business reviews and ad-hoc analysis)
· Learn and master Dailymotion’s data stack (Big query - SQL, Data studio, tableau, python…) to transform the massive amount of data into insights and fulfill the above responsibilities
· Ongoing or obtained a Master’s degree from a Top Engineering or Business School/University
· Previous experience/knowledge with SQL, Tableau, Data Studio or other data analysis related technologies - Must be able to understand the best practices and show agility in working with high-scale DWH and data analysis tools.
· Great rigor, very strong attention to detail, thirst for knowledge, structured approach to problem-solving and capacity to present the insights to large audience
· Knowledge, curiosity, and great motivation for the Digital / Technology / AdTech industries
· Previous experience is valued (previous internship in a consulting firm, an investment bank or in a tech company)
· Fluent English (written and oral – all meetings are in English)
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Type of contract: Internship
Start Date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)