Sales Marketing and Customer Success Senior Manager EMEA (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As part of the Sales & Marketing Solutions team you will lead and be responsible for the following four areas of development within the EMEA region.
Offers and client solutions:
- Build relevant advertising offers for Dailymotion advertising clients (Sales houses, agencies, and advertisers), in collaboration with Product, Insights, and AdOps teams
- Implement go to market strategies in collaboration with the Sales team
- Identify and implement new growth opportunities through the development of new advertising and insights solutions
- Establish strategic partnerships to reinforce Dailymotion advertising and insights offers
- Build and maintain marketing materials for Dailymotion advertising and insights solutions in the EMEA region (sales pitches, case studies, methodological papers, presentations for agency plenary sessions, advertiser presentations, etc.).
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to increase business efficiency (RFP templates / Q&A sales/market & brand studies documents and processes, ...).
- Provide trainings for Sales on Dailymotion advertising solutions, new trends, market swings, ..etc
- Work on yearly deals with advertisers in collaboration with the Sales team
- Answer clients RFPs with the adequate set of Dailymotion adverting solutions (advertising and insights)
- Build campaign reports with an emphasis on bringing the right set of insights to the client
- Build consumer behavior studies in collaboration with the Insights team
- Optimize client retention
Brand and Communication:
- Increase awareness of Dailymotion advertising solutions (PR, social media, webinars, workshops with clients and partners) in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Build a strong brand image leveraging Dailymotion advertising USPs (Creative studio, targeting capabilities, premium environment, Insights)
- Define and set up a public speaking agenda (PRs, participation in market events, webinars, creation of content distributed on the Dailymotion blog and on the networks,...) and guarantee the success of these operations
- Support Dailymotion Brand in collaboration with the marketing team
- +4 years experience in a similar role
- Full professional proficiency in English is mandatory
- Previous experience within an EMEA scope
- Previous experience in Adtech is mandatory
- Strong understanding of the video advertising market (instream and outstream)
- Strong understanding of the Media Ecosystem, IAB frameworks, MMA, & other EMEA associations
- Strong comprehension of measurement tools
- Strong interest and curiosity for tech initiatives (cookieless policies, innovation, etc.)
- Good knowledge of consumer behavior studies
- Vision of flexibility and resilience
- Motivation within a fast-passed changing environment
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Contract Type: Full-time permanent role
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
🔍Want to learn more about us: