Product designer - B2B space (Remote / Sophia Antipolis / Paris) France (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Product Design
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is a platform where more than a billion videos are watched every month! And we are building the next big thing. We are creating an incredible user experience with the ambition to reinvent video consumption and distribution and are looking for a Product Designer with 3 - 5 years experience to join our talented design team that operates remotely or from Sophia Antipolis & Paris offices
Our B2B product helps our content creators monetize, monitor, and manage their content. You will be joining our B2B design team and be responsible for concepting design interfaces and interaction models from inception to release. You will help users achieve their goals through an experience that is simultaneously efficient and enjoyable by collaborating with talented Product, Data, and Engineering professionals to define the product at a high level, as well as focus on the details of interaction components, labels, and flows. You substantially contribute to defining the “what” as well as the “how” by constantly asking “why?”. To quote Jared Spool, "Great designers fall in love with the problem, not their solution.”
- Manage the balance between best practices and invention to create truly exceptional products
- Act as a systems thinker, looking closely at every detail while simultaneously understanding the big picture.
- Ability to actively applying human-centered design principles and methods, being a constant advocate for the end-user.
- Use a conceptual approach to design that allows you to think from interaction systems, down to pixel-perfect interfaces.
- Demonstrate outstanding teamwork, collaboration, and project owning, with the ability to both contribute and motivate.
- Support user research and usability testing efforts to ensure the interface is useful and extremely easy to use.
- Actively contribute to the vibrancy of design culture both at Dailymotion and in the larger design community is a plus.
- 3 - 5 years in-depth knowledge and experience of interface design of digital products, preferably with a focus on media, dashboards, data visualization and administration tools across multiple platforms.
- Experience applying human-centered design processes including user research methodologies.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas from design sprints, wireframes, journey maps, user, flows, quick mockups, to high-fidelity prototypes.
- Ability to transform complex problems into relevant, minimalistic, and elegant experiences.
- Proficiency on Figma, or strong ability to learn new tools.
- Previous experience using and making evolve a design system.
- Ease to work with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, data insight, user research, copy design.
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions.
- Proficiency in designing across responsive web, iOS, and Android platforms.
- Experience working within an agile design and development process.
- Strong influencing, negotiation, and communication skills. (English written, verbal & presentation)
- Must be very organized, analytical, proactive.
- Master in Design (Ensci, Ensad, Strate, Gobelins, Nantes Atl…), in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- English is our main language so candidates must be fluent.
- French fluency is a plus.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Remote from France or in Sophia Antipolis office or in Paris office. France.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent Contract
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
🔍Want to learn more about us: