- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for an English-speaking Copywriter to help us evolve our global brand content and social media strategy. This role will focus on strengthening our brand identity and leadership in our industry.
As part of Dailymotion Marketing Team, you will work closely with Product Management, Sales, Partnerships, to develop the necessary tools for the internal and external evangelization of Dailymotion’s Advertising and Publisher products and solutions.
- Create engaging content for different Dailymotion marketing materials (white papers, web-site pages, studies, blog posts, etc.) used on various mediums
- Work closely with digital marketers and designers to develop compelling marketing projects
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews if required for content creation
- Edit, proofread and improve other contributor's content and posts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- In cooperation with the team (marketing, design), develop editorial calendar and ensure content availability for all upcoming campaigns
- Improve content strategy and content creation approaches based on content performance analysis
- Proven experience as a copywriter 4+ years
- Obligatory previous experience in copywriting for tech companies
- Knowledge of online content strategies
- SEO experience
- CMS (Wordpress)
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Excellent editorial, writing and proofreading skills in English
- Research and analytical skills
- Location: Paris (France)
- Start Date: depending on your availabilities
- Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent contract
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)