Programmatic Partnerships associate ( contract )
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Partnerships
- Type of Contract: Fixed-Term contract
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion built from scratch its private video ad exchange and supply-side platform in 2018.
Following that mission, the Global Partnerships team is now looking for a Programmatic Partnership Manager to develop partnerships with other SSPs and programmatic platforms in the USA and Latin America.
As a Partnerships associate, you will actively support the Global Exchanges Senior Manager on his daily tasks and contribute strongly to the revenue growth in the US and LATAM markets.
Responsibilities are split in 2 tasks:
- Business Development: support the team by finding new partnerships to integrate to Dailymotion ad platform and negotiate new contracts
- Account Management: lead the day to day management and strategy of assigned accounts, monitor and analyze partners’ trend and optimize revenue
- You will find and evaluate partnerships to connect the best partners in the US and LATAM
- Find local, niche supply-side platforms and ad networks to integrate to Dailymotion ad platform
- Adapt quickly to new potential partnership opportunities as they come along
- Work with operation and yield team in order to find the best setup in each region/country for new partners
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape
- Lead day-to-day relationships with assigned ad network and supply-side platforms (SSPs)
- Monitor and analyze assigned partners activities on a daily basis to identify new opportunities/challenges
- Monitor partners revenue, launch tests and ensure you succeed in optimizing revenue
- Keep track on SSP behaviors in each market to ensure SSPs don’t cannibalize direct demand
- Identify opportunities internally/externally to promote Dailymotion inventory in LATAM to SSPs
- Work with regional content reps to promote new regional content partnerships and ensure SSPs can help fill the most valulable inventory
- Discuss with regional and local contacts to see how Dailymotion can become a key partner in LATAM, focusing on the growth of key countries
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience working with partners through account management in the media / digital / advertising industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in analysis/modelling in Excel
- Proficiency in building presentations in Powerpoint
- Organized, deadline-driven and able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic and rapidly changing environments
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Resourceful, self-starter and a team player, above all else
Nice to have:
- Fluent in Spanish and French
- Experience in an ad tech company
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to captivate and create strong long-lasting relationships.
- Able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent
- Knowledge or interest in data visualisation tool like Data Studio or Tableau
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York, US
Duration/Type of contract: 6 months / internship
Start Date: October
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)