Internship - Ad Operation Coordinator (F/M/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Ad Ops
- Type of Contract: Internship
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
- Direct campaign delivery & optimization in FR-EMEA including:
- Optimize against buyers KPIs (on target, viewability, completion…) and monitore delivery (capping, brand safety…) in close relationship with Direct Sales teams
- Leverage Data or any 3rd partners capabilities & cost tracking
- Participate in strategic inventory initiatives (ultra premium offering, strategic partners fill, audience extension…)
- Monitore and optimize Margin for Dailymotion
- Technical presales, trafficking including debuging issues with campaigns and creatives & troubleshooting escalations management
- Provide campaign reporting inputs towards Sales and Finance to ensure proper sales administration and invoicing
- Test / benchmark good practices or tools and provide feedback to SSP Product team
- AdOps interactions within Dailymotion ecosystem:
- Attend weekly Sales meeting and business reviews
- Participate in Technical meetings and Post mortem analysis
- Escalating potential technical failures spotted within the operation perspective.
- Identifying and building specifications on potential market needs requiring some technical developments.
- Supporting the deployment of product projects within a local perspective.
- Bachelor degree from business school or university.
- Working experience in an ad-ops or technical account manager role within the digital advertising area.
- A strong knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, etc.). A good understanding of web standards such as HTML, JS / JSON, etc. is a plus.
- A previous experience in the programmatic industry is a plus (Trading Desk, DSP, ad-networks, etc.)
- You are a team worker, adaptable and resourceful:
- You are able to interact with several teams and handle projects of different nature (sales, product, etc.)
- You are adaptable within a fast changing “start-up” environment.
- You are able to multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives
- You have outstanding analytical and abstraction skills.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Duration/Type of contract: 6 months / internship
Start Date: October
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)