Junior Project Manager (D/F/M)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Program
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is seeking a Junior Project Manager to join the Operations Team. Our team is responsible to support all teams (business, product, and technical) and to shape their vision/needs into achievable plans and concrete deliverables. Your goal will be to prepare, execute and deliver software increments through the Ground Lane or Missions collaborating with Product and Engineering teams. As a Junior Project manager, you will be involved as a support in the build of our B2C/B2B web and native apps as well as our video delivery and advertising stacks.
- Supervise and monitor the operational activity
- Make sure the prioritization is clear and understood (what is at stake and why) for everyone.
- Help the team improve itself at self-organizing their work
- Facilitate the day-to-day for the craft
- Plan and cadence the work
- Animate the ceremonials
- Manage the specific needs of the craft
- Help in building a community
- Help everyone adopting the best organizational practices
Manage the Ground Lane:
- Making sure the requests are complete and ready to be processed
- Checking and confirming priority with the DRI (product owner) and provide them a clear vision of requests linked to their scope
- Maintain and keep a clean and ordered backlog by prioritization
- Making sure there are no breaches of SLAs
- Help the DRI (product owner)
- Facilitate the work of the mission members
- Plan and animate ceremonials
- Plan and cadence the work
- Manage dependencies and mitigate risks
- Plan and follow QA, A/B tests, and rollout plan
In collaboration with senior Project Managers of the Operations craft:
- Facilitate and ensure the Dailymotion roadmap delivery.
- Participate to establishing and evangelizing Dailymotion's operational standards.
- Challenge processes, champion project management best practices.
- Ensure a good level of visibility and communication in and between the crafts
- A first experience in Engineering Project Management
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Kanban/Scrum)
- Understanding of the full Software development lifecycle
- Interest in the online video and advertising industry
- Pragmatic, a doer with a good sense of priority
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and French is a plus (spoken and written)
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?