Lead Ad Operations (All Genders)
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Ad Ops
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is seeking a Lead Ad Operations - Americas who will be joining as a tech pillar for a growing Sales team. This is a highly visible role that will partner with the Americas Business teams: Global partnerships team, US Sales team, and US Content team in achieving revenue delivery for Dailymotion’s video business. You will leverage your deep experience and industry relationships in the digital media community to drive the implementation, troubleshooting, delivery, and optimization of the Dailymotion video business.
(AdOps Expertise) Ensure Regional AdOps team Operational excellence;
- technical presales evaluation, trafficking including debugging issues with campaigns, deals ID/PMP, demand tag and creatives & troubleshooting escalations management
- Direct campaign, deals ID/PMP, demand tag & optimization in the Region/Zone including:
- Build and organize PMPs, Preferred deals, Demand tags in our proprietary SSP, for Trading Desks
- Deploy and maintain sales house connection in collaboration with the integration team
- Traffick Direct Sales / Content Sales campaigns in our DSP and ensure delivery based on signed IOs
- Optimize against buyers KPIs (on target, viewability, completion…) and monitor delivery (capping, brand safety…) in close relationship with Programmatic & Direct Sales teams
- Leverage Data or any 3rd partners capabilities & cost tracking
- Provide any reporting inputs towards Sales and Finance to ensure proper sales administration and invoicing
- Act as a strong tech trustable partner for the Head of Regional Sales and US-based Partnership Team and Content Sales Team
- Test/benchmark good practices or tools and provide feedback to Product / Tech 3rd Partners, including:
- Attend weekly Sales meetings and business reviews
- Participate in Technical meetings with Clients
- Organize and/or contribute to Post mortem analysis
- Share knowledge, views, and plans with peers and top management through qualitative presentations within Dailymotion
- (Team Lead) Organize, Manage and Guide the Team, including:
- Manage workload and tickets/campaigns assignation
- Share best practices alignment with other Regional teams
- Recruit and train including education materials build Qualifications
- Enforce processes and the tools that goes alongside these processes
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA degree is strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of working experience in an advertising operations capacity.
Knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem and the IAB standards (oRTB, VAST, etc.…)
- Be able to demonstrate experience successfully, monitoring and managing advertising campaigns (direct and programmatic), managing advertising inventory, and working on ad tech systems.
- Know about the business’s competitor products, data vendors, industry, third-party technology, and market trends.
Technological Savvy/ Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and proactive problem-solving abilities
- are highly familiar with the latest technologies and communication channels and have a solid understanding of marketing principles, audience targeting, and data collection methods.
- Be capable of conducting performance and competitor analyses and converting raw data and information into actionable advertising.
- Knowledge of the agency and publisher advertisement tags. Performance metrics for advertising campaigns, database, scheduling, and reporting preparation.
- be able to move a group towards a unified direction and form solid and meaningful relationships with others
- approachable, likable, and relatable
- Communication Skills are a necessity for this position, both verbal and written. French-speaking is a plus.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York City
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office
- 🏥 100% company paid health insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day.)
- 🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
- 🏖️ Generous paid time off, floating holidays, and Summer Fridays
- 🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
- 🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
- 🏠 Flexible/Remote Work Policy
- 🚼 20 weeks paid Maternity leave
- 🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
- 💰 Leveraged employee share offering – International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
- 🚇 100% Commuter benefit coverage
Want to learn more about us?