HR People Operations Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: HR & Office
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: People
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, Nascar, Bilboard, Viva, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is looking for a HR People Operations Manager its to join its US business unit. Reporting to the Chief People Officer based in France, and as a member of a global HR team, you will develop and maintain HR best practices while leading domestic & global initiatives that support our employee lifecycle. You will be a trusted leader to the team and will handle day to day employee inquiries. Most importantly, you will lead our local People Team’s (Office & Talent) mission to create experiences that matter and to ensure our employees have an engaging and empowering experience throughout their tenure here at Dailymotion.
Your day to day responsibilities will be :
Manage of all day-to-day People operations:
- Maintain and build on our global compensation and benefits strategy and operations and own our benefits/payroll vendor relationships.
- Plan, manage and execute employee onboarding and offboarding
- Ensure the highest levels of accuracy of data management for all systems
- On all matters related to immigration/employee mobility to or within the U.S.
- Compliance: policy development & management; ensure compliance as it relates to ACA, EEOC, FMLA, Labor Laws, Federal & State compliance as well as all HR policies and procedures for all of the company’s offices
- Be the primary point of contact for day-to-day employee relations support to management and staff; lead or assist with internal investigations as needed.
- Partner across the organization on employee growth, learning, and professional development programs.
- Direct strategy for other initiatives including wellness programs and benefits
Employee Experience & Inclusion:
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondence is managed, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved
- Own the procedural documentation of internal processes and become the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, food, supplies (office and kitchen), equipment, bills and errands
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, including contract and price negotiations and ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events, in close collaboration with the marketing & brand design teams
- Be an advocate for diversity and inclusion at Dailymotion
- Manage U.S. Talent Acquisition team and own the full candidate lifecycle for all open positions in Americas
- Partner with the hiring managers to: identify recruitment requirements and options, create/revise job descriptions, identify the optimum and most cost-effective approach for attracting the best candidates
- Conduct behavioral-based interview and outline compensation & benefits with shortlisted candidates
- Several years of experience in an HR role or HRBP with an international HR general knowledge and experience.
- Expertise in People Operations management (Payroll / Visa administration)
- HR experience in the tech industry, familiar with basic concepts like agile methodology, semantic and issues specific to this population
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, especially in Talent management
- Ability to diagnose problems both in a qualitative but also data-driven approach, using strategic thinking skills as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- Be detailed oriented, structured, self-spoken, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer.
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Flexible time off; vacation, holidays, sick-leave (take time off when you need to)
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Hyrbid Work Framework
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.