Tech Lead Front End Engineer - Partner HQ (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Software
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We’re looking for Tech Lead Frontend Engineer to join the Partner Experience Engineering Craft.
As part of a small, experienced team, you'll have to take ownership on the stack and help drive your team's vision to its implementation. You and the team will work on solutions and tools that empower Publishers to distribute, manage and monetize their content.
In addition to your technical contribution on the codebase itself, you will lead and mentor other engineers in the team. Reporting to the Craft’s Engineering Director, you’ll collaborate with Product, Design and Backend teams to define and deliver new features.
- Help your team to grow, learn and deliver high quality software
- Work with your team to identify, advocate and solve engineering roadmap items
- Collaborate with Product, Design and Backend teams to deliver new features for Publishers
- Develop new user-specific functionalities/features for all devices: desktop, tablets and mobile web.
- Promote best practices within your team (tests, coding guidelines, continuous deployment).
- Share knowledge through pair programming, documentation writing, presentations or workshops.
- Successful experience leading a software development team.
- Strong collaboration skills, and ability to build relationship with other teams such as Design, Product, Backend, AdTech while working remotely.
- Good communication skills in English as we are an international team.
- Good knowledge of common tools such as Git, CI/CD
Culture is really important to us here at Dailymotion. We are looking for someone who really wants to grow along with our team and product. Someone who is:
- A team player, self-motivated, proactive
- Caring, would that be about people or about delivering a good quality product
- Culture of sharing knowledge
- Passionate, creative
- Location: Sophia-Antipolis, Paris (or full remote in France)
- Start Date: depending on your availabilities
- Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent contract
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)