Senior Project Manager (D/F/M)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Program
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, Nascar, Bilboard, Viva, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager. You will work closely with stakeholders, product managers, and engineers to come up with the best solution to address business priorities in a timely manner.
We're looking for someone who has a strong interest in Agile Project methodology, making it real and not just theory. But managing the day-to-day tasks won't be enough, we're also seeking someone with a certain mindset, people-oriented, a team player celebrating team achievement above individual achievement.
- Participate in establishing and evangelizing Dailymotion's operational standards
- Challenge processes, champion project management best practices
- Ensure a good level of visibility and communication in and between Teams
- Help everyone adopt the best organizational practices
- Facilitate and ensure the Dailymotion roadmap delivery
- Be proactive in the creation and completion of the Delivery roadmap
- Lead teams through projects lifecycle based on Dailymotion framework
You will handle ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized, and structured way. Therefore, we are looking for someone with :
- Verifiable experience in Engineering Project Management
- Knowledge of Agile methods (Kanban/Scrum)
- Understanding of the full Software development lifecycle
- Working experience with other delivery teams to co-ordinate and join delivery together
- Pragmatic, a doer with a good sense of priority.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as a Scrum Master role
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
- Location: Paris (France)
- Start Date: depending on your availabilities
- Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent contract
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)