Senior Communications Manager (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
- Drive strategy and results for building awareness of Dailymotion advertising and its products and services through media placements and thought leadership in key markets across EMEA, Americas, and APAC
- Build an overarching media relations strategy that includes proactive outreach and reactive response to national, trade, and local press and coordinate with the Dailymotion Marketing team for execution
- Build and orchestrate an inbound marketing plan for Dailymotion Advertising to support Media, Studio, and Insights offerings, in collaboration with the Dailymotion Marketing team
- Orchestrate thought leadership programs for Dailymotion advertising’s stakeholders, including blog posts, editorials, and other publications, events
- Conduct ongoing media monitoring and measurement, including monitoring of competitor and industry trends and industry press
- Conduct public relations projects for Dailymotion Adverting sales teams
- Coordinate with product marketing, marketing and brand/design on cross-product communications, website content oversight, and media relations support
- 4-7 years of public relations or corporate communications experience
- Experience building and managing comprehensive communications plans
- Experience with inbound marketing techniques including content marketing
- Proven track record of pitching and cultivating new media relationships as well as PR agencies
- Strategic storyteller and creative thinker who's always pondering the headline
- Deadline-driven self-starter with good judgement and strong attention to detail
- Strong and persuasive writer and speaker
- Ability to quickly build rapport with senior management and provide good counsel on all communications matters
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
🏡Flexible/Remote Work Policy
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼 4 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
🎡Workers representatives committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: