Senior Technical Project Manager Ads (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Ad Ops
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion built from scratch its private video ad exchange 3 years ago and also implemented a Header Bidding (HB) display solution 2 years ago.
Dailymotion advertising is now looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join Dailymotion Advertising to manage monetization (video and display), data, and projects.
- Align and harmonize the working practices of Sales, Marketing, AdOps across all regions and be the point of reference for all AdOps
- Manage Ad Tech projects with several partners (Google platform [Google Ad Manager, DV360], Monetization platforms, Hubvisor, Adomik, Nielsen, Mediarithmics …)
- Be stakeholder on some Ad Tech projects that need internal development on Video, Display Ads and Data activation,
- Work closely with Product Ad Tech (needs, technical specification, business roadmap, ETA, deployment)
- Ensure communication and coordination with product, operations, and business-oriented team
- Acting as a safeguard to protect monetization revenues before, during, and after deployment phases
- Document every project and capitalize the skills and knowledge.
- Master’s degree from an engineering school, business school or university
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in a product or technical project management ads role within the digital advertising area (Ad Ops / Technical Ad Ops …)
- A previous experience in the ad industry is a prerequisite (agency, publisher, trading desk, DSP, SSP, ad-networks
- Knowledge of ad server, SSP, DSP display, and videos
- An outstanding understanding and functional knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, Ad-serving, SSP, DSP, ORTB standards, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and Tableau (or similar visualization tool)
- Good analytical, excel
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- You are curious, rigorous, a team worker, adaptable and resourceful
- You are able to interact with several teams and handle projects of different nature You are able to multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives
- You are able to easily adapt to new tasks and move forward by yourself to ensure a successful resolution in front of unexpected problems
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers
🎡Workers representatives committee(sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?