Senior QA Engineer (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: QA
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Support the development teams in implementing unit and integration tests:
- Create/Maintain automation tools for each component
- Share best practices to define and execute effective tests
- Work with Product Management to define proper Acceptance Criteria in stories
- Perform manual end-to-end tests of monetization platform and automate the non-regression tests. It involves API, GUI, and backend applications.
- Support the implementation of CI/CD tools and processes (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins X)
- Log defects and works closely with development team in the defect resolution and retest process
- 5+ years of QA white/black box testing experience
- 3+ years of experience in automation (Selenium/Java, Cypress)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience doing Load & Performance testing using open source tools such as JMeter is a plus
- Experience working with Unix-based operating systems
- Go Lang experience is a great plus
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for quality
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work: Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 months abroad)
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Training / Parties / All hands …)
🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers
🎡Workers representatives committee(sports membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: