Sales Manager APAC (All Genders)
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is looking for a motivated Digital Sales Manager to join our APAC sales team in Singapore. Primary responsibilities include building relationships with media agencies and advertisers and positioning Dailymotion’s media solutions to solve clients’ problems and to drive business.
- Prospect and close business in an assigned territory across targeted agency and advertiser accounts to exceed revenue goals and other performance KPIs
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients.
- Ensure client satisfaction to generate renewal business and grow incremental revenue.
- Actively manage sales pipeline and provide revenue projections.
- Represent Dailymotion value propositions.
The ideal profile possesses:
- Minimum 2-3 years digital media sales experience, ideally within video
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Full understanding of the digital media and ad tech ecosystem, with an emphasis on the video and programmatic space
- Existing relationship in digital media agencies/brands
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Hunter mentality with a track record of winning new business.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
🏥100% company-paid health insurance
⛱️25 days paid time off, 14 days paid sick leave
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework
🚀Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🚆Commuter benefit coverage
🕶️Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🍏Free food and drinks
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: