Senior Product Manager - Creator Platform (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Product
- Department: Operations
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager on our B2B side of the business to build a new platform targeted towards creators.
You will work alongside your product team, data analysts and engineers, designers, and marketing specialists, to build the right features to drive our network of creators to succeed globally.
You will report to our Product Director based in the US and work closely with all the product teams of Dailymotion’s ecosystem.
What you will do
- Create a vision of how content creators will use Dailymotion platform to manage their content, build their audience and keep them engaged.
- Build a strong understanding of creator needs, how they run their business, their pain points and what tools they need to be successful
- Understand the market and competition to identify gaps and areas of opportunity
- Closely work with teams across consumer and business side to create an end-to-end creator experience that powers our business over time
- Build roadmap by prioritizing and managing trade-offs between customer needs, business goals and development cost
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, engineers, marketing, support to build and ship features
- Define success metrics and work with analysts to make data informed decisions. Own funnels to optimize supply side of the business. Identify drop-offs, investigate cause and build solutions to address them
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of product management experience with a track record of consistently shipping high-quality features
- Comfortable working with data using BigQuery, SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Can present complex topics in a user-friendly way
- Skilled at getting buy-in across the organization and pushing back on requirements when needed
- MBA or Master's degree
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Experience in influencer, content creator industry
- Experience shipping SaaS products
- Knowledge of the digital ads landscape
- Familiar with copyright laws
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers
🎡Workers representatives committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: