VP Sales - Dailymotion SaaS platform (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Content
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Content Partnerships
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion has recently launched a SAAS platform that enables media and enterprise customers to use the Dailymotion player (live and VOD) and its features (storage, encoding, streaming, API, etc.) without advertising.
We are looking for someone passionate about technology and looking to help new and existing companies build and expand their businesses. Based in Paris, you will be responsible for selling the Dailymotion SAAS platform to media enterprise customers in France and Europe.
The ideal candidate has a record of success in leading and motivating a team of sellers, exceeding revenue goals, and has a background with inside and outside sales within the enterprise SaaS platform sales industry.
You must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of the Dailymotion SAAS platform
- Create, implement, and own a sales pipeline
- Hire, develop, motivate a sales team
- Build new methods for attracting clients
- Work with marketing to drive pipeline growth and overall go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with engineer and support team to develop overall customer success strategy.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business or related fields
- 10+ years experience in sales, ideally for a leading software or enterprise platform sales company, with experience in media/enterprise SAAS platform.
- Possess a strong sales background that enables you to drive an engagement at the C level and with software developers and IT architects.
- A strong product and company presentation and demonstration skills
- Demonstrated ability to instigate, carry through, and close deals.
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Seasoned professional that can work without manager's direction on a day-to-day basis.
- Has ownership of the territory's strategic plan and coordinates all resources engaged in the region to achieve the objective.
We are seeking candidates with business fluency in French and English.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Start Date: ASAP
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)