Digital Sales Manager EMEA (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Department: Global Business
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for a stellar Digital Sales Manager Partner Markets to join our EMEA Sales team. Working along with the VP of EMEA Sales, you will be responsible for managing resellers’ portfolios across European markets.
- Understanding of the Dailymotion offering and assisting Dailymotion's Partners in onboarding and education
- Identify new opportunities for revenue growth and assist Sales Partners in developing them
- In collaboration with Dailymotion's internal teams organize and perform regular workshops, and clients/agency roadshows
- Build and grow relationships with Sales Partners
- Respond to general and specialized Sales Partner requests, including performance issues, technical, billing, etc.
- Monitor and optimize daily sales activities of your portfolio: Revenue, STR, CPM, etc.
- Provide market analysis and identify key actors for video advertising
- Contribute to organization and development of larger strategic partnerships (Ad operations, contents, programmatic partnerships, etc.)
- Reporting and forecasting of the monthly results through SalesForce
- Build and manage relationships with internal departments
On top of a strong background in Media Sales, Dailymotion is looking for:
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in sales in the Advertising industry; video expertise preferred
- Strong understanding of the Digital advertising industry
- Understanding of programmatic ecosystem is a must
- Account Management background is a plus
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with sales partners, agencies, and clients
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- Ability to travel
Additionally, our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A network of contacts with international teams within agencies & advertisers
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence the key internal and external partners
- Confident to present in public
- Experience in any digital advertising company is a plus
- Tenacity, passion, thorough
- Works independently
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with solutions on their feet
- Mastery of PowerPoint, Excel, and comprehensive understanding of industry measurement tools such as Nielsen, Moat, etc.
- Experience with KPI Analysis
- Team player, open to a collaborative sales process. Works well with marketing, research, ad ops, and account management to deliver excellent proposals and timely responses to clients
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work: Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 months abroad)
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers
🎡Workers representatives committee (sports membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: