Product Manager (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Product
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
In the context of Dailymotion’s growing activities, our Product teams are expanding their operations.
Currently recruiting for three different Senior Product Manager roles, you can have the chance to work alongside the Monetization Product, User Product, or Partner Product teams within our Operations direction.
We are looking for impactful talent that can help us grow and build the evolution of Dailymotion’s core product.
Your main missions will be:
- Define the vision and the strategy of the product managed by the team
- Define, discuss and communicate the team’s roadmap
- Adapt the product strategy to the reality of the market, by documenting the product specifications
- Work with the other teams to imagine the features of the future, adapted to the behavior of our users
- Communicate the results of the research, the concept ideas, and the product vision to the team and the stakeholders
- Handle a regular competitive and technological watch to anticipate market evolutions
- Proven accumulated experience in Product Management
- Previous experience within the AdTech will be viewed as an advantage competency
- Accustomed to collaborative projects with standard sprint and product life cycle
- Languages: English, French considered a plus
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of Contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)