Integration Engineer & AdTech Support (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Ad Ops
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer & AdTech Support to strengthen Dailymotions Operations Team. Reporting to the Director of Ad Integration, He/She will be a primary responsible for being an escalation point between all AdTech teams (AdOperations, Partnership, Brand Safety, Sales) and AdTech Product and Engineering.
- Ensure technical answers and be an escalation point for advanced setups and issue resolution through tickets for Ad Tech teams with internal or partner stakeholders.
- Propose/ Own and drive projects . Test / benchmark good practices or tools. Proactively troubleshoot to find problems where they might not be obvious, building tools accordingly to help the team and external teams,. Contribute to and promote good engineering practices across the team
- Participate in Technical meetings and Post mortem analysis. Share knowledge with other teams within Dailymotion. Train AdOps: checklists, knowledge bases, FAQs, best technical practices, daily education in tickets or emails or channels, in-person training…
- Master’s degree from an engineering school
- Autonomous and idea provider
- With good communication skills, the ability to give speech/presentation of related issues in workshop/event/meetings.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Experience of Programming , Strong knowledge of the Web environment (HTTP, REST API) & SQL (Big Query)
- Knowledge experience within the digital advertising area (publisher, trading desk, DSP, SSP, ad-networks, etc.) and an outstanding understanding and functional knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, oRTB standards, etc.) would be appreciated.
- Ability to Work Independently and in a Team-Based Environment.
- You are a team player, adaptable and resourceful:
- Capable of influencing key stakeholders, product leadership, customers and sales
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment that rewards a creative, hands-on approach
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Start Date: ASAP
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)